Penglipurlara

28 February 2010

Borne Appetite...

Gosh... gosh borne appetite.... its quite long time not to write in this blog. My dear friend told me to update it but it is quite busy for me.
what i done for this week and last week is not so important but the moment that i through until this moment is very meaningfull with all the glorious.
Thank to all my friend thank to suppport me and shining my day to day with extreme activities, unthinkable ideas through jokes, meet new friend and fullfill it with LAUGH. However... between these 2 week, it is also had a sad and pitiful moment, but i dun care abaout the sadness, if we think we sad it will make us more sad. So, we must always laugh and it is what we called LIFE.... MISAIABANGTOP WILL MAKE THE COMEBACK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cintailah bahasa kita..
hakhakhak..
lagi? ala...2 kerat je..